Saturday, March 7, 2009

OCC - Add a Doodle

Welcome to Our Creative Corner! The response to last week's sketch challenge was amazing, and we want to thank everyone who participated!! Before we get to today's challenge, we'd like to announce the winner of last week's prize drawing. The Mama Bunny Loves Me set from Stamps and Smiles goes to... Angie C! Congratulations Angie, please email us your address so we can get your prize on its way!

We also would like to announce that Our Creative Corner will say goodbye to a few of our members of the OCC! We want to thank them for a wonderful and creative year!!

While we are sad to see them go, we are so excited to welcome our newest members of Our Creative Corner. Please help us welcome Jenny Gropp, Frances Byrne, Loretta Lock, Robin Willis and Vicki Garrett.

A new month brings a new OCC host. Kim Teasdale is our host and to start off the month, she has challenged us with a fun doodle challenge. Create a card/project using a doodle. You can draw your doodle, punch out a doodle or use doodle chipboard. Anything you consider to be a doodle!!

Remember there is no time limit on our challenges - feel free to participate whenever you are able. To play along, upload your creation to your blog or gallery, then include a link to Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post so we can check it out. If you upload to SCS, remember to use keyword: OCCC


Let's see what the OCC has created this week...


By Kim Teasdale - Paper in the Works



By Vicki Garrett - SummerthymeStudio



By Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner



By Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


By Jennifer Meyer - Jennifer's Sweet Designs



By Robin Willis - Robin's Artful Musings


By Loretta Lock - Love to Create


By Jenny Gropp One Krafty Kat

By Silke Ledlow - My Life

By LORi - By LORI Designs

Before we go, if you LOVE a fun sketch challenge, Jennifer has created a sketch challenge every Thursday over at the Stamps and Smiles blog. Lots of fun samples to see each week!!




35 comments:

  1. Welcome new ladies! Your work is beautiful, and I am anxious to see more of it!

    Silke, as usual, your card blew me away! So SO pretty!

    Happy Saturday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Today I posted an entry on my blog with a link to OCC.

    Would you let me know if that's OK?

    Thanks,

    Nancy Ward
    http://paperfriendly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! I combined two challenges for my card this week. Beautiful examples from the DT once again!

    Best of luck to the DT members who are moving on. Look forward to seeing with the "new girls" have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I can't believe I won the drawing!! Thanks again for providing these great challenges every week!! Can't wait to try this weeks, the card from the DT are amazing as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards ladies! and welcome new crew! Everyone made fab creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge, Kim! The DT samples are all awesome! Here is a card I made with some doodling:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1265488?cat=500&ppuser=143903
    Have a great weekend!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards! I love to doodle around the edge of images, so that's what I did on my card  
    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well duh! I guess it would have helped if I'da posted a link!
    http://sue-thislife.blogspot.com/2009/03/two-fer.html

    Hey, where's Mr Linky?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the samples!! You guys are so talented. Wow!
    Who can resist today's challenge? I LOVE doodling :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a talented and amazing new team of artists you have assembled. Congratulations ladies, these samples are fabulous. Who knew doodling could look so good?

    ReplyDelete
  11. had so much for creating for this challange !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am happy to see so many new faces and look forward to seeing your work every week. Thanks for the sketch! I LOVE doodles of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Theme and beautiful Cards from the Designteam....

    Here is my Card

    Thanks for looking......

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful DT cards. I love doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this challenge to doodle was a great excuse to use my new Swirls Scribbles!! I am going to like this new addtion to my loot!! Thanks for the fun challenge, and by the way girls all of your examples are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. all the cards are just great
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  17. What wonderful samples of all kinds of doodling! welcome to all the new faces!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi girlies!!
    just gorgeous samples this week as always!!! i posted the link for mine in mr linky!
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for you wonderful challenge! I love all of your inspirational cards you made!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have to say that all the cards are wonderful but for my personal taste...Silke and Loretta just blew my socks off! SO gorgeous folks! Wonderful!

    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great seeing all these new sorts of doodles -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great challenge; I love doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Doodling is a little outside my comfort zone (too much like using my own handwriting), but I jumped out there with a teeny tiny bit of doodling on this image. You ladies inspired me to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't see Mr. Linky, but here's my card anyways! Thanks!

    http://jennmcmillan.blogspot.com/2009/03/occ-challenge-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the excuse to do some doodling, I had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous DT samples! I doodled some faux stiching on my card. :)
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  27. The DT samples are just lovely and beautiful! Thanks for this awesome challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all your gorgeous cards!!!
    Thanks for the new inspiration!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Ladies ,
    I finally got round to crafting again!!!

    Here's where you'll find my card!

    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such sweet, sweet cards!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great cards by the DT. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I uploaded my card to SCS. I forgot to tag it. I tried to edit the tag, but I don't think it worked. Anyway, great DT cards and fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  33. No handwrittenn doodles for me! I would just mess up my card. I opted for die cut doodles! Thanks for the great challenge and great design team sample!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I added just a small handwritten doodle. I finished and posted on my blog on Tuesday but it has been such a crazy week, I just didn't get it linked here. Sorry!! I loved the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Darn, I posted my limited supply challenge on Mr Linky here = you guys wanna delete it for me? Thanks!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete