Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Creative Corner - Sketch Challenge

Welcome to Our Creative Corner! Thanks to all who played along in last week’s sketch challenge, your cards rocked the OCC house!!

Our June challenge hostess is Jennifer Meyer and she's starting the month off with a sketch challenge along with a fun prize package which contains a fun goodie bag from Stamps and Smiles.

Before we start with the challenge, we would like to announce the winner for the Stamp and Smiles Stamp giveaway. Congratulations to Biggan, please email us your address so we can get your goodies out to you.

There is no time limit on our challenges - feel free to participate whenever you are able. To play along, upload your creation to your blog or gallery, then leave us a comment linking to your project so we can check it out. If you upload to SCS, remember to use keyword: OCCC


Now let's check out the fun designs this week:

By Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


By Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



By Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner



Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat



By Joycelyn Turner - Stamps 'n' Coffee



by Loretta Lock - love to create


Silke Ledlow - My Life



31 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, such beautiful dt cards just love them.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such GREAT inspiration from the design team...as usual. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch to work from! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phenomenal, Ladies! Greetings from Germany!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for another FUN challenge!! Your samples are all so different & inspirational! You guys are amazing!! Hope you enjoy my creation as much as I enjoyed making it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was such a great layout- I am having fun with these Saturday sketches. the dt samples were incredible as usual

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch, Jennifer! Love all the DT samples! I linked my try with the sketch! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Sketch. I loved working with it. Thanks for taking the time to give us the chance to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic sketch! Loved using it. Will definitely use this one again.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! these are awesome. loved the layout.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such stunning work ladies - again!! Love this sketch - thanks for the opportunity to play!!! Here is my card:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1373613?cat=500&ppuser=179849
    Thanks for looking! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is another one I just had to play with this layout again
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1373584?cat=500&ppuser=122616

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always, the DT members cards ROCK! This was a fun sketch.

    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a fun time playing. Posted in Mr. Linky, but just in case...

    My card is here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch!! First time I have been able to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that cupcake card! I wanted to tell you that I’m hosting an incredible giveaway for a $195 EZ View Desktop on my blog. Come on over and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great sketch!! Love all the cards made by the DT....very lovely girls!!
    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Love this sketch.... it will be one I use again, I know!
    What a great line-up of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun sketch and gorgeous samples! I am so glad I got to play along this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous sketch & cards everyone...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab sketch & gorgeous DT cards too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful sketch.
    can I asked about the size of the cards?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the sketch and the DT cards are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another lovely sketch! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great sketch!
    My card is here!
    Regards
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  27. i'm probably too late to get this in, but had to charge my camera's batteries, so thought i'd share anyway! here's my card!

    great sketch - i loved playing along! :)

    ---Karmyn

    ReplyDelete
  28. This was a great sketch and the DT samples were great!!

    here

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the wonderful sketch!...also visit and shop at redtagdeals.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx