Saturday, August 1, 2009

OCC Challenge - Color Challenge

Hello OCC friends!! Thanks to all who played in last week's sketch challenge, it was a so fun to see everyone's creations!!!

Before we start with the challenge, we would like to announce the winner for the $25 Gift Certificate to Impression Obsession . Congratulations to Georgia, check out her blog: Gram's Place. Please email us your address so we can get your goodies out to you. Thank you to Impression Obsession for sponsoring the Gift Certificate.

Please help us welcome our August host, Loretta Lock. This week Loretta has created a fun color challenge. “When I am old I shall wear Purple”. Create a card/project using shades of purple - feel free to add a neutral color.

To play along, upload your creation to your blog or gallery, then leave us a comment linking to your project so we can check it out. Remember, there are no time limits to our challenges. Feel free to play along whenever you're able. If you upload to SCS, use keyword: OCCC

Now let's check out the colorful cards from the OCC...


by Loretta Lock - love to create



By Joycelyn Turner ~ Stamps 'n' Coffee



By Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio

By Jennifer Meyer - Jennifer's Sweet Designs


Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat



By Silke Ledlow - My Life






24 comments:

  1. What you have to wait until you get old to wear purple? OMGOSH! I guess I blew that one. I might have to play this challenge. I Love any shade of purple, so this is right up my alley.
    All the cards are just fabulous and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that poem!
    Gorgeous DT cards!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple! Thanks for a reason to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple too! It is very regal and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had just made a purple card yesterday and then today read your blog... how convenient!!! I love the colour purple so you might see more from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great challenge idea (I LOVE PURPLE) and the samples are awesome! Keep up the good work ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color purple, so had alot of fun with this challenge and even combined it with The Fresh Batch sketch this week! Thanks for another great challenge and all the inspiring cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT cards.....this really got me 'out of my box' with the colour scheme! Thanks for the challenge, i've left my name with Mr. L :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color purple - inspired me to do my first OCC challenge on time! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge Loretta. I almost never reach for purple and this challenged me to do so. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to get me to reach for my stamps this weekend -- LOVE purple! Thanks for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes, I found out I "need" more purple supplies. I did find enough to participate. Thank you for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops, I think I accidently added my card to two challenges...but really meant it to be on this one! This is only my second time to use Mr. Linky. But I think I got it figured out now. Can't use the tab key. Hee hee.

    I'm wearing pink today...but here's my purple card! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that little girl on Loretta's card.Some really neat DT samples.
    Thanks, I love purple.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work once again from the DT, well done girls.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2nd entry for me. I really love the colour Purple. Have lots of purple card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of my favorite colors to create with. DT cards are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so much fun!
    Have a Purpleriffic Day!!

    Smiles!
    Yaneri

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello ladies - another great challenge - all of those DT cards in purples look fabulous! Thank you for the inspiration - yet again! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun challenge, thank you!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the challenge - I am obviously not alone in loving the colour purple!!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love, love this challenge, and thanks to Dragonlady above here I was directed here.

    Great challenge, gorgeous DT cards. I had great fun with this one.

    TW

    ReplyDelete
  23. You ladies have sure created some fabulous purple cards!! Lots of inspiration!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for this great challenge
    I hope my contributions is "purple" enough to enter!

    http://rumpelwibschstilzchen.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/occ-challenge-und-cutie-sunday53/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx