Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vintage Style

Happy Halloween! We would like to thank all those that stopped by and played along with us last week ~ your creations were super fun!! Before we start this week's challenge, we would also like to thank those joining us for our weekly sketch challenge. Every Thursday a NEW sketch will be posted.

This week our October hostess, Lori Rider, has challenged the OCC to a inspiration challenge. Create a card or project using something vintage, or vintage-inspired, on your card or project. Raid your drawers for old buttons and trims, an old tag or photo, or anything else you find.

There is no time limit on our challenges - feel free to participate whenever you are able. To play along, upload your creation to your blog or gallery, then leave us a comment linking to your project so we can check it out. If you upload to SCS, remember to use keyword: OCCC.


By Lori Rider



By Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio


By Joycelyn Turner - Stamps 'n' Coffee



By Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping


By Cindy Burgess


By Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat


By Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie



By Loretta Lock - love to create

By Silke Ledlow - My Life


By Melissa Young - Stampin Fabulous





By Jennifer Meyer - Jennifer's Sweet Designs







13 comments:

  1. Oh wow...BEAUTIFUL cards! What a fun challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples from the DT! I love the vintage style! I linked my vintage Christmas card.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, as always! Vintage Style is just up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing samples not only from the DT but the particpants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards!! I love vintage and there are so many incredible, various takes on this theme!

    Thanks all!
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful challenge and the DT cards are fab ! I've left mine with Mr Linky. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your wonderful vintage cards, and I made an effort, just not up to your stuff, you gals are very talented.Thanks for letting me play along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such gorgeous samples!!! I love each and every one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this challenge so much! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this unusual challenge! I found something new I really like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx