Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Creative Challenge - Something Old That's NEW

Hello OCC friends and welcome back. We're so glad you stopped by for another week of fun! We had a great time looking at last week's masculine Valentines and thank everyone who joined in the fun. We had the chance to see some amazing work and before we get to this week's challenge, we want to feature Dawn B from My Stamping Thyme. Here is her beautiful sample from last weeks challenges. We hope you will take the time to stop by her blog to sample more of her lovely designs. This week, our February hostess, Linda Coughlin, has challenged us to dig deep in our stash and pull out something that we purchased eons ago but never got around to using. That's right, stampin' susters, we all have things in our stash that we have never used or haven't used in a very long time. It's time to get those supplies and tools out and USE them. Really, what did you buy them for anyway? We're looking forward to seeing what you whip up with them...

Remember, there is no time limit on our challenges. Please feel free to participate whenever you are able. To play along, upload your creation to your blog or gallery, then leave us a comment linking to your project so we can check it out. If you upload to SCS, remember to use keyword: OCCC

Now let's see what the OCC team found in their stash this week, Linda will start us ~

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie


Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper



Joycelyn Turner ~ Stamps 'n' Coffee



Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping


Designed by Jennifer Meyer

Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat



By Silke Ledlow - My Life




Loretta Lock - love to create



Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio




9 comments:

  1. Great challenge, I need to do this more often, I tend to "save" stuff! I love all of the wonderful DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme for a challenge - I bet most crafters could dig something out that they've either never used, or not used for ages (me particularly).

    Thanks for the DT's creations and inspiration!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Idea for a challenge,I've used my old peel-offs and some paper from a book of papers I've had for ages, which I just couldn't bear tearing out, by did!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge ladies...and FABULOUS DT inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Pinocchio card is fabulous, thanks for all the great inspiration week after week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my card this week.. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun challenge. My old item was my paper. I had one sheet of it and wanted to make my whole tea themed set. There wasn't anything left after I was done. Great design team cards!

    CarolH
    Gingerbeary8
    Chocolate Crafts and Bears

    ReplyDelete
  8. One way for me to get my old stamps out!
    Beautiful work from the DT. This is my first time one this challenge. i am sure it will not be my last x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew! Glad I made it! :)
    Beautiful samples as always, girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx