Saturday, April 17, 2010

OCC Challenge - Beautiful Butterflies!!!

Good Morning!!! Welcome to another weekly challenge from Our Creative Corner. We greatly enjoyed seeing all your lovely creations last week using bows!! We LOVE seeing all of your card displayed, what a beautiful parade of cards!!!

We'd love to showcase this great card from Kelly Becker (below)! Just look at that gorgeous spring card she created and those flowers are fantastic. You can see more of Kelly's creations on her blog, La Maison De Papier. Congrats Kelly!!!

Now, onto this weeks challenge. This week, Dana Grothaus is challenging us to use butterflies on our cards. They can be big, small, punched, stamped, on patterned paper... we just want to see your beautiful butterflies!!!

To play along, upload your creation to your blog or gallery, then link it here with the direct link with our NEW linky system. If you upload to SCS, remember to use keyword: OCCC

Here are some samples from our Design Team to get your juices flowing. Our April hostess will start us off:

Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio


Joycelyn Turner ~ Stamps 'n' Coffee



Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper


Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stampin' Spot!


Julie ~ "Kewl"Stamps-n-More


Loretta Lock - love to create
Designed by Jennifer Meyer

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie




24 comments:

  1. OMG - I love butterflies and have soo many stamps.... I just finished my card but waiting for morning to photograph it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showcasing my card this week (bows)! I am honored!

    I am on such a butterfly kick lately and can't wait to join this week with a creation. The DT's examples are fabulous- kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards you have on this great challenge blog..Thanks for the inspiration :)Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend ladies!!! I made my butterfly card last night and I hope you don't mind that I added it?!? Your samples are gorgeous!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost a bit difficult to choose what Butterflies to use! I love them all.
    I love that I can se all the cards right away.. That is very inspiring! and.. Gosh.. So many lovely entries...

    I also love that you can see, at what time the submissions Close... A bit difficult sometimes with different time around the world! Have a nice weekend Everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the butterfly cards. I actually made this card on Tuesday of this week and it fits right into this challenge. I hope it was okay to submit. Butterflies are always a favorite of mine.

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect challenge for spring. Love the inspiration by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love playing along! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just me again. I made a card last night after I submitted the one that I had made on Tuesday. Sorry for the double entry. So my challenge card is the one I just entered this morning. I couldn't get a thumbnail pic????

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful cards, and I am ready for Spring..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the Butterfly theme this week!
    Beautiful cards by the DT.
    Many thanks for a great challenge,
    Heather. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just in time for my new stamp, so glad to see Spring this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVE all the wonderful DT butteflies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Challenge...love all the DT Samples. Nothing like Butterflies in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge! Butterflies are perfect for spring! Gorgeous DT samples! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful butterfly projects ladies! I LOVE butterflies and those velum ones are just gorgeous! I will have to give that a try sometime.

    Well if you are interested, I have an altered butterfly box I created back in february. I wrote a little poem to go along with it and would be honored for other butterfly lover's to check it out!
    http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com/search/label/Butterflies
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab challenge & gorgeous DT cards!
    I've been trying all morning to find Mr Linky...but am giving up now...so here's a link to my card
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful challenge! Someone at SCS clued me in on this challenge so here I am.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the wonderful challenge and fabulous samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have managed to add my link now!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love butterflies....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Butterflies are my favorites! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved working with the butterflies this week...had the stamp set and never used it till now...the DT samples were great inspiration...thanks.

    stampin' hugz
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx