Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our Creative Corner - Gotcha Cornered

Hello friends and welcome back to another challenge with Our Creative Corner. We had a terrific response to our summer inspiration challenge last week. Thanks to all our participants for sharing their beautiful work with us. Our featured artist this week is Lynne from Cards from Lynne's Loft. Below is her wonderful creation, please stop by her blog to see more of her outstanding work.

Our sponsor this week is Prairie Fairy Designs, a digital stamp company. Their online shop is filled with delightful designs that make quickly and easily for your papercrafting projects. Roberta, the owner and artist, is offering 5 digital stamps to one random winner of this week's challenge. In order to qualify for the prize, you must have your entry uploaded to our blog by 10 p.m. EST on Friday, June 18th.

Now let's get to the details of this week's challenge. Our hostess, Linda Coughlin, wants us to focus on our corners this week. Let’s spruce up those sometimes-neglected corners with stamped impressions, flourishes, die cuts, bling, flowers or anything fun that strikes your fancy. Don’t let us back you into an empty corner!
Here's the delightful line up from our designers this week to jumpstart your mojo. Our hostess will starts us off.

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie


Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stampin Spot!


Julie Leblanc~ Kewlstamps-n-more




















Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio



















Designed by Jennifer Meyer



Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my card this week. You have no idea how much this means to me, I haven`t stopped whoohooing and I`m sat here with the biggest grin on my face.
    Thank you...Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge this week...I love to bling up the corners!! Gorgeous samples too, girls!! Thanks and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls
    great challenge, gorgeous DT cards as always, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Dt cards as always and of course a great theme again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun! My first time playing your challenge....I hope to play again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous DT samples ... as usual! Thanks for another fun challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good look at all!
    Saludos desde EspaƱa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT Cards!!!
    Love the challenge. I don't use buttons often enough. I'm a hoarder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun challenge. Thanks to the DT for all the hard work on their wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what wonderful ideas! I will have to keep some of these samples as ideas for future cards - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to get my dates straight! Without school to keep me on track I am so discombobulated! I loved the challenge- a great idea!
    Katt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx