Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our Creative Corner - Christmas in July

Welcome back to another challenge with Our Creative Corner. We really enjoyed all of your gorgeous color samples last week, thanks for stopping by and playing along!! Before we show you this weeks samples, we would like to feature one of our participants from last weeks color challenge. This week we are featuring Devlin, please stop by here Blog to see more of her stunning designs.

This week challenge is all about Christmas. With Christmas right around the corner it’s time to dust off your Christmas stamps, paper and embellishments. Feel free to use your favorite stamps and supplies.

To play along, upload your card/project to your blog or gallery, then link you name along with your Blog/gallery link so we can easily find you. If you upload to SCS, please include the keyword: OCCC

Now let's check out the Christmas samples from the OCC...

Sarah Gough - Thinking Stamps

























Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping


Julie Leblanc ~ KewlStamps-n-more


Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stampin' Spot!
Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper

























Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie


Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio


12 comments:

  1. Bei dieser fast dauernden Hitze kommt man bei diesem Thema auf abkühlende Gedanken.
    With this nearly lasting heat one comes with this topic on cooling down thoughts.
    Ingi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,
    I hope here is the correct connection.
    Ingi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies, I hope it is ok that I posted this card to your challenge... I posted it on my blog last night and your challenge came out this morning. But the card fits your challenge perfectly (Christmas in July). If not I will understand. I love your blog and hope to be able to join into your challenges more often. The DT creations are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy break out the Christmas stamps this wasn't too hard as I love the stamp I used and thanks for the chance to play along. Great cards by everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the work by the DT! Thanks so much for another fabulous challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards from the DT. I enjoyed viewing them. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love making cool cards when it's hot! Thanks for the inspiration! The DT projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't participated in an OCC challenge in a long time; and this was a fun way to start again! Thanks for a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this challenge, so versatile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Girls
    getting ahead with Christmas, thank you, gorgeous DT cards as always, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holidays makes you forget everything, lol!
    Thanks a lot for having me in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx