Saturday, September 4, 2010

ABCs and 123s

Hello OCC friends. It's Saturday again and we have a wonderful challenge for you this week. We're so happy you have stopped by to see what's happening over at the OCC. Thanks for all those that stopped by and participated in last week's color challenge - there were so many beautiful entries. Before we tell you about this week's challenge, we want to spotlight our featured artist Iwona Palamountain. Here is her wonderful creation. Hope you will stop by her Blog to see more of her lovely work.
And now on to this week's challenge. This week our hostess, Lori Rider, is challenging us to feature letters and/or numbers in your project. This should be lots of fun and we can't wait to see your entries this week.

Here are our samples starting with our hostess, Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper


Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stampin' Spot!


Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie


Samples by Jennifer Meyer






Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio


10 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much, girls! :)
    I can't play this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great challenge and awesome samples this week!!! Thanks so much!! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance to play in your fun challenge. Your samples are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT creations girls! Love to look at them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this challenge and all the DT creations. I have linked mine... Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I had to link my blog again! I think that I linked my blog instead of the direct post for the challenge. My apologies!!!

    Sil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Girls
    great challenge, gorgeous DT cards, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, looks like another bunch of great entries. Lots of fun competition here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful samples from the team! i love trying to use up my stray alphas and numerics - some just seem to MULTIPLY in my stash! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx