Saturday, December 18, 2010

OCC - Embossed with Color

Welcome back OCC Friends! We would like to thank everyone that stopped by and played along with our sketch challenge last week. This week, our hostess Sarah Gough ~ Thinking Stamps is challenging us to add color and depth to our dry embossing using ink and a sponge or brayer, paint, or by inking the embossing folder directly before running through your die cutting machine.

Everyone is welcome to play along at anytime, if you upload your card/project to SCS please use the keyword OCCC. Now let's see what the design team has created for us this week!

Sarah Gough ~ Thinking Stamps























Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stampin' Spot!



Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio




















Julie Leblanc ~ Kewlstamps-n-more



















Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping




13 comments:

  1. What luck! I'm posting a card this morning that fits the bill. I love this technique! I found that dry embossing can camouflage a "less than perfect" painting job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and lovely DT's work.
    With Mr. Linky disappearing, my card (2nd card on the post) is here.
    TFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't see Mr. Linky, but here is my card: http://cullen-arycreations.blogspot.com/2010/12/don-cherrys-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see Mr. Linky either, here is the link to my card:
    http://stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com/2010/12/sensational-saturdays-with-sugar-creek.html.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this challenge here is my card thanks for taking a peek
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this challenge:
    http://theresastudio.blogspot.com/2010/12/merry-little-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a cool challenge and here's my entry: http://miassparklingdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/12/sunday-challenge-card-3-penny-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's my card for this challenge - I love this technique but always forget to use it! Thanks for reminding me!

    http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2010/12/final-few-pti-christmas-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creations and what a fun challenge. So inspiring, every single time. Here is my challenge card. LINK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Upps, Mr. Linky seems to be in vacation. Thanks for the idea for this challenge and the wonderful DT-works.

    Here is my card.

    LG Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!
    Very lovely DT cards and a great challenge. Here is my card with soft blue color.

    Hugs and Merry Christmas, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas ladies! Thank you for a year of fabulous challenges :) HUGS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was so excited about trying this technique...pity I didn't read it properly, as I've coloured mine with chalks. I understand if that means you have to delete me....I still had a lot of fun. Must try the 'real deal' now lol. Thanks for the beautiful inspirational cards ladies. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx