Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hey Chickadee! Inspiration Challenge

Welcome to Our Creative Corner's "Hey Chickadee!" Inspiration Challenge!   Thanks so much to everyone who kicked off 2011 by participating in our first challenge of the new year.  We're so excited that you have stopped by today.  Wendy Janson will be hosting our January challenges and she has a great line-up of challenges for the month.  Before we get to this week's challenge, we wanted to feature one of our entries from last week.  This week's Featured Stamper is Sharon Wheet of Designs by Sharon.  Here is her lovely entry for last week's Thank You Recipe Challenge.  Hope you will all stop by her blog and check out the rest of Sharon's beautiful work.



Design Team Call

Don't forget, we still have another week to apply for our design team.  The call is open through January 14th.   We are looking for five new designers for a six month term - February 1st through July 31st. One of them could be you!  Click on the page link above for the DT requirements and how to apply.

This Week's Challenge

Our challenge to you this week is to use the image below for your project inspiration. For example, you could use birds, winter, colors, berries, etc. as your inspiration.  Everyone is welcome to play along at any time.  If you upload your card/project to SCS, please uses the keyword OCCC.



Check out what the Design Team has created!  Our January host will start us off.

Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping



Sarah Gough - Thinking Stamps


Diane Gilbert ~ My Little Stampin' Spot!



Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie



Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio



Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper









Julie Leblanc - "Kewl" Stamps-n-More








13 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration challenge! I love the beautiful chickadee photo! Gorgeous cards from the DT! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW~ the DT have all done such amazingly beautiful work! I love all the cards I can't even pick one fav! wow wow wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog. Good Luck to all the entries.......I love birds..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bird cards are always so pretty to make, and the DT cards are fab.
    Mr. Linky doesn't seem to be there right now, so here's my submission:

    http://celti-crafter.blogspot.com/2011/01/simon-says-challenge-jan10-masking-bird.html

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have re-posted my entry to leave a direct link. I am new at challenges and I don't understand how to post for them yet. Please be patient with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew I had to enter when I saw the chickadee photo. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having trouble linking as well. The button isn't working! Here's my DT submission:

    http://ourchangeofart.blogspot.com/2011/01/occ-just-because.html

    I'll check back tomorrow to see if the linky is working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards by the DT ladies...TFS.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just added my card and am sending an email to Linda, but the phone rang and I forgot to put DT by my name (entry #67)

    http://karenskreativekar
    ds.blogspot.com/2011/01/our-creative-corner-stamping-vacation.html

    sorry about that- hope I can still be considered.


    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge and wonderful inspiration! Thanks for your time visiting my card:)
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tried to link my card but the collection is closed. Hope I can still be considered. My blog is http://stampinwithsimplicity.blogspot.com/.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx