Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh, the Flowers!


Hi crafters, it's Kristin here, I'm so glad you are here for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge! We have a great challenge for you and it's the first week for our new Design Team members to join us.

First, the challenge. You may have noticed....from the last 2 challenges I hosted.... I recently took a trip to Copenhagen, Denmark. I had the most amazing opportunity to visit the city's Green Flower Market....holy gorgeous flowers....not to mention the whole city was in bloom. As a former special events planner and wedding florist, I was inspired! So I thought I'd bring a little more of Copenhagen to share with you all these next 2 weeks. Now the challenge, using these photos of flowers I took as inspiration, create a project WITHOUT using any flowers!...I know, I'm mean....



Here are the creations from the design team including our new members! Make them feel welcome and send some love to Holly, Tui, Marjie and Anne Marie!

Kristin Tierney - LilyBeth Boutique



Holly Kean - Kean On Paper




Marjie Kemper - She Who Stamps and Scraps



Tui Nathan - Stampin Time



Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper



Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping



Vicki Burdick-It's A Stamp Thing!




Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie




Anne Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne




Jennifer Rzasa - Our Change of Art



Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon






7 comments:

  1. Where do we find the inspiration photos? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous card! Such great motivation!! Great job everyone!
    Tina- a follower
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome challenge this week! The DT cards are truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, that is kinda mean! But I like a challenge that is really a challenge, so hopefully I'll have a chance to play along this week :) Great cards by the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours, thanks so much for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flowers and I love this challenge, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta challenge, but RATS, missed the deadline...my card can still be seen at
    http://stampinkaround.blogspot.com/2011/08/life-is-matter-of-moments.html
    thanks for the fun, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx