Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Haul Out the Holly...It's Time to Decorate" Winner

Ever have one of those days when you have something to do and you keep reminding yourself to do it up until it's time to do it and then you forget?  Well that's what I did with this post!  I apologize for being a day late to announce the winner of the "Haul Out the Holly...It's Time to Decorate" challenge.

First we, here at Our Creative Corner, want to thank all of you who participated in the challenge.  It never ceases to amaze me how much creative talent each of you has and yet how unique each is in that talent.  I think creativity is a wonderful blessing we all have in some way or another.  So thank each of you for sharing yours with us!

The winner this week that I feel is a great interpretation of the challenge is Sabrina - Aspiring to Creativity:
Congratulations, Sabrina!  I love the way you've used the fleur de lis accents around the circle image and formed a 5-pt star as well as all the beautiful pearl accents.  It's lovely and I hope those grandchildren will appreciate!  I know we have!  Be sure to collect your "Top Talent" badge from the sidebar.

Thanks again to all of you for your continued participation!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the honor. I am, of course, delighted. Merry Christmas! :) Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx