Monday, January 23, 2012

Design Team Call

Looking for this week's challenge?  Click here.

It's time once again to build up our design team.  The end of our term is coming up and several of our talented designers are moving on to new endeavors.  We will have five new openings on our design team and the next OCC designer could be YOU!

We want you to show us your best work, something that depicts your style.  It does not need to be a new creation although if you want to make something brand new, go for it.  We would ask that it be something not more than 6 months old.  Please don't think you need to match up your style to what you see here from our DT.  We want to be representative of many styles so that all players feel welcome.  So whether your style is clean and simple, fussy and frilly, artsy or grungy, let it fly.  Show us something that really shows where you are as an artist.

This DT call will remain open through midnight ET on Monday, January 23rd.  Those chosen will be notified by Saturday, January 28th and your first challenge with us will be Saturday, February 4th.  You must have had a blog for at least six months.  You will be required to do a blog post for each of our challenges.  Other requirements can be found on the DT Requirements tab above.

Any questions can be addressed to Linda Coughlin at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com.  Can't wait to see all the beautiful work that we know will be submitted!



7 comments:

  1. Hello Linda
    This sounds a wonderful opportunity, I would love to be on this DT.
    I have put up two cards as I am a Shabby Chic girl by heart, but I do dabble in other techniques as I become bored, and I feel one can obtain inspiration from different Genres.
    Thank you for the opportunity.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    I would LOVE to be on the OCC design team! I feel like I would be a good fit for team. I put up three of my favorite cards. Thanks for this amazing opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about your DT call and would love the opportunity to be part of the new team! I love challenges and blog regularly. I submitted 2 entries that are very representative of my style. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you like my work. More can be seen at
    http://dawnsworldnz.blogspot.com

    thanks for looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just an FYI for those of us that subscribe via e-mail--the link was closed before the e0mail came to our in box at 2:21 am on the 24th. You have some awesome samples though so I am sure you are good to go. Good luck to all the ladies who applied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wish Feedblitz wasn't so slow in sweeping the Internet. I only got this now and would have loved to apply. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx