Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Resist + Wings Winner!


I would just like to applaud all of you who contributed to our recent challenge of Resist + Wings. I was elated to see such glorious talent in everyone's fabulous works.  Picking just one was certainly not ideal for me as I found that each of you taught me something new and inspired my creativity. So for that, thank you very much!  But alas, one was chosen and here is our winner for Resist with Wings...
 
 
What a mesmerizing creation that combines two beautiful elements together, music and nature. The textures and design really speak to the viewer and entice you to turn the pages. A gorgeous project that is such a treasure!

Alison, please collect your badge to display proudly on your blog.

Also, don't forget that we still have the ongoing challenge of Kiss The Card & Twist (add X and O)!  Please join us for some more crafty fun and thank you for continuing to support our challenges at Our Creative Corner.

6 comments:

  1. I just love your project Alison - a very well deserved win. Congratulations on being our Top Talent this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done butterfly - great job here as ever. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Alison, a wonderful project, and a deserved winner.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous creation! Alison, congratulations! ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much - I'm so happy people like this book, as I had so much fun making it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Alison! Great project!
    hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx