Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Very Vintage Christmas Part 2

Welcome back to A Very Vintage Christmas part 2!

     
     We have had many wonderful entries so far - thank you so much!

      Sadly, we have had to delete some entries because they didn't follow the challenge guidelines. Deleting entries isn't something we like to do....so PLEASE take a moment to check that your creation is suitable for our challenge. It is such a shame to delete a wonderful creation because it doesn't fit the challenge description.

                             

     For this challenge we are abandoning traditional Christmas colours and are giving Christmas a Vintage tone.  

No reds, no greens, just neutrals.  


For more detailed guidelines about this challenge you can find them here.



Lets see what wonderful creations the team have made to inspire you.


Anne


I was so pleased when Laura announced this challenge - neutrals and me just do not mix well so it was a challenge for me not to use brighter colours.  I loved it!  Hope you will come over to my blog for a closer look.

****************************************************************

Linda


This challenge was an absolute delight for me!  I played with my favorite color palette and lots of my new favorite crafty supply - distress glitter.  I created my own background with a stencil, embossing paste, stamping and inking and had a blast doing it.  Stop by my blog for all the details.

****************************************************************

Alison


There are altered baubles everywhere at the moment, and I had an absolutely wonderful time converting some cheap gaudy plastic ornaments with gesso, book pages, burlap and lots of other yummy stuff - with not a hint of bright colour in sight, of course!  If you want to see them in detail, you're just going to have to hop over to Words and Pictures for the full rundown.

****************************************************************

Astrid


I loved this theme from the moment Laura announced it, Christmas, Vintage and neutral, all my favourite things! I combined them with my make by altering a wooden block canvas, for want of a better word, details and how to can be found on my blog.

******************************

 There are two more weeks of our challenge left....so why not have fun creating
 a neutral coloured Christmas creation.  

The deadline for this challenge is 28th December at 11.55pm


The winner and Top 3 from this challenge will be announced on the 8th January 2014

The winner will be invited to appear as 'The Top Talent' here at OCC, have a short interview so we can find out all about them and there will be a 'Spotlight' on a new project they have created. 

The winner's Top Talent interview and creation will be on the 22nd February

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Your creations rock, ladies! Soooo inspiring and beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful makes! I love them all! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work ladies - and I'm so glad you reminded me of this challenge - I had forgotten!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, what a talented lot you are.
    Festive hugs, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx