Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Sponsor Spotlight No.1

Hi everyone !
Lys here, with a creation for Lost Coast Designs Sponsor Spotlight!


I chose this fabulous stamp: “Grunge Border 3”, and associated it with my Gelli Plate, to make these colourful and contrasted cards:

I used paints on the Gelli plate, and make different sheets of paper.
I wished only different shades, no designs, as the stamp is very rich yet.
Then I stamped the border with a black ink, and cut the paper, keeping both parts.  
I glued them on a bright chocolate card
And this is the first one: 
The second one:
And the last one: 
 I stamped the clock twice and cut it to stick it on 3D foam.


Et voilà!
You can still play with Joi’s Challenge and dive in her “beautiful mess”, to win the prize of our generous sponsor!


Happy crafting!
Lys

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, especially on the black background, lovely stamp design as well. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backgrounds and fabulous stamps - a new to me brand. Thank you for sharing with us Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three quick and very beautiful cards, thank you Lys!!! Merci à toi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative Lys!! Wonderful cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx