Saturday, March 31, 2012

How Green is Your Spring!

Happy Saturday and welcome to another fun weekly challenge here, at Our Creative Corner! My name is Marcy Kaminski from En Papillote Arts and I am really excited to be your hostess this week.

First, I would like to extend a warm thank you to everyone who participated in last week's "Spring Break Vacation Destination Challenge." All the wonderful entries that were shared were amazing!

My challenge for you is a color and inspiration challenge - "How Green is Your Spring."
I love this montage - it's chock full of inspiration. Make whatever papercraft you like and show us Spring in all its splendor, using GREEN as your main color! Please stop by on Wednesday, April 4th to see who will take home the Top Talent Award.

We also want to extend a BIG Our Creative Corner welcome this week to our Guest Designer, Maya Stenshagen from My Love for Papercraft! We are so excited to have her with us this week! Be sure to stop by and visit her blog to see all of her beautiful creations. Please take inspiration from our fabulous and talented Design Team who have really outdone themselves!

Guest Designer: Maya Stenshagen

Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts

Holly Kean - Kean on Paper

Vicki Burdick~It's a Stamp Thing

Kristin Tierney - LilyBeth Boutique


Anita Houston - Artful Maven Haven

Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne

Tui Nathan - Stampin Time

Susan Butler-scrumplescrunch

Irena Kowalczyk / Rudlis - love, life and crafts

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie

13 comments:

  1. Love this spring theme, I will try and find time to play alon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, GREEN is my favourite colour! Absolutely stunning creations! My eyes were popping out. Will try and join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely selection of spring cards! Each and everyone are gorgeous and you all have wonderful talent!!

    I hope I too, can find some time to join the fun.

    Thanks to Marcy for sharing the link with us!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many beautiful cards! LOVE that inspiration photo, Marcy - gorgeous greens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green surely reminds us it is Spring!! Lovely DT cards and great inspiration! I'm in the middle of Easter cards right now, but maybe I can make a green one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge and inspiration photo for spring Marcy! I will definitely play along with this challenge. All of these green cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the green theme--so perfect for this time of the year--any time really! Love seeing Marcy's hosting the challenge (Yay, way to go, Marcy!!) All the DT's cards are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of the DT's cards are stunning, with their flowers and green spring-like embellishments.
    I love how you used the Nesties and the beautiful scrolling embellishment on your card. Your beautiful black and white butterfly,ruffled flowers,and the page of text make this a card I would want to frame.It's so pretty.So glad you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colour green definitely makes me think of Spring. DT's cards are wonderful, I sure hope I could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour green, wonderful samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimberley Jackson-BrownApril 3, 2012 at 3:19 AM

    These Spring cards are amazing!!! I love the color green....sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I am going to try and find some time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those every cards really too good. In this cards the colour green definitely makes me think of Spring. Everything is perfect in this all cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx