Thursday, March 15, 2012

Making Melody Challenge Winner

Well hello and happy Wednesday, friends!

I hope you're enjoying this week's Tic Tac Toe challenge. Its been fun to see all the different cards, colors and styles you've been sharing with us.

I was so delighted to see the different cards for our Making Melody challenge. Your songs of inspiration ranged the gamut from Tom Petty's "Wildflowers" to Seal's "Kiss From a Rose" to Deanne Carter's "Strawberry Wine", it was really hard to find just one that I liked. But when it comes down to it, that's what I had to do so this week's winner is Birgit/Biggan and her CAS butterfly card inspired by Mariah Carey's "Butterfly".


I love the wonderful simplicity and the coloring on the butterfly is simply amazing. I love the detail but I especially like the rhinestone body right down the middle. And the raised emboss around the frame is just a great added touch that really makes this card shine.

Congratulations, Birgit! Don't forget to pick up your badge and display it proudly on your blog!

4 comments:

  1. I agree, this card is stunning.
    I know how difficult these types of cards are to make even though the minimalistic design gives you the false impression that the card is easy to design, trust me they are not.
    Well done Birgit.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Holly
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Sue said and Elaine and add an extra WOO HOO in there too.
    CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Birgit!!!
    Your card is mesmerizing. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I´m honoured to be one of your "Top Talent" :)

    Hugs
    Birgit/Biggan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx