Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's My Birthday

Welcome back one & all, if you're new here then welcome newbie! What great entries we had last week, hope to see everyone again this week! Paula here.... Each year for the past three years I have hosted a Murder Mystery Party for my birthday... it's great fun with all my local girlfriends & I dressing up in character and pretending for one evening to be people other than ourselves. The first year the "Murder" happened during Mardi Gras, last year it was in an old Mansion, this year it will be at a Super Hero Convention. Our decorations will all be Red, Blue & Yellow. So there it is, your task... Create a CAKE creation using Red, Blue & Yellow with layer upon layer


Meihsia Liu - Simply Paper Crafts

Liliana Inguanti- Stampin from Home

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon

Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper

Irena Kowalczyk/Rudlis - love, life and crafts

Paula McClane - Scrap Addict's Attic

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!!! How awesome to celebrate in such a special way. I can't wait to get going on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a very fun and creative birthday...happy birthday!! This one is a challenge for me, as these are colors I don't use alot of I guess...so it was a great challenge for me!!! I think I pulled it off...lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx