Thursday, February 7, 2013

Top Talent Thursday!






Welcome back to Our Creative Corner.

Today, at 'Top Talent Thursday' we introduce to you to a lady with a very beautiful name.

Silke- (Germanic) and it means heavenly.

Not pronounced as Silk or Silk-ee but Silk-ah.
She is one very talented lady and it is my pleasure to welcome and introduce her; our winner of the ‘Inspiration Board’ Challenge: 
Silke-My Life

Let us learn a little bit about her.

1.) Where do you live?
I live in a smaller University town called Statesboro, Georgia, which is about 45 minutes NW of Savannah.
 It is also the home of the Eagles....Go Eagles!!!

2.) How would you describe your art for the general public audience if they have never seen it before? 
I would describe it as mainly clean, fresh, fun and elegant, but yet I can easily switch to Shabby Chic or Vintage.

3.) What texture inspires your creativity? 
Hmmmm....not a 100% sure, there are so many awesome texture ideas and techniques, but I think I'll run with dry embossing!

4.) What is the one tool you couldn't do without? 
Most definitely my Stylus...I really like to score lines with it!

5.) What do you enjoy most about card-making? 
I really enjoy creating different looks by adding different colors, design paper, embellishments, etc. For me it's definitelya great stress reliever from a busy day at work!!!

6.) Picking only one colour of paint, which would you prefer on your carpet?
 It's a tough question...but I think I have to go with the WHITE color....LOL..can you tell why???

Now feast your eyes on this exquisite and sophisticated card, designed in a gorgeous muted palette.


If you would like to see more, pay a visit.

Silke- silkeledlow.blogspot.com

And if you want the chance to be part of Top Talent Thursday on Our Creative Corner, then just join in our current Challenge here you still have some time to participate.

Smiles:)
Sue.

"The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it."
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being picked as the Top Talent Silke! So happy to have you back here at Our Creative Corner. Love your beautiful card!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Silke, you sure deserve it :).
    This card is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for featuring me today! You guys are AWESOME!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very beautiful Silke - it has fabulous impact. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Silke's work many a time, and it is never disappointing, but always gorgeous...fun to read the answers and learn a bit more....though I would say her style is "beautiful"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so great to know you more, Silke. Your cration is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx