Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tic Tac Toe Top Talent

Welcome back to another Top Talent spotlight at Our Creative Corner!

This month we are shining the spotlight on the winner of the Tic Tac Toe Challenge that was hosted back in February by Julia!

Julia selected Branka as her winner and we are thrilled to be welcoming her as this months Top Talent!!!

 Before we show you Branka's amazing creation,  let's just spend some time finding out a little bit more about this creative lady...



1. Where do you live?
I live with my loving husband and our two adorable children in our family house with a huge yard in a small town in Croatia


2. What if anything, do you consistently draw inspiration from?


 I draw my inspiration from different sources. It can be anything - sometimes it's a nice quote, sometimes It's just a new stamp or embellishment...I can draw my inspiration from Pinterest and from the outstanding designers such as Tim Holtz, Dyan Reaveley, Dina Wakley and many others.


3. If you could only use three craft supplies for the rest of your life, what would they be?

  If I could only use three craft supplies for the rest of my life (oh, no, that would be a disaster), they would be an art journal, some spray paints and a white gel pen. 


 4. What other hobbies or talents do you have that you'd like to share with us?

    When I have an inspiration (and time) I like to write poems and short stories and I love to spend my time in reading the books. 


5. What is the most useless item that you have purchased for your craft?

    Fortunately, I have never purchased any useless item for my craft. I am buying a lot of craft supplies but I always have an idea what I really need when I am making my shopping list. 


6. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?

    One of the things on my wish list is a traveling to Japan. I would like to visit that amazing country as I can speak Japanese and would love to practice the language there. 


7. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

 If I had a warning label, mine would say: Allow 5 minutes to cope with life after waking!


***********************************



Thanks so much for being here Branka! It was lovely to find out a bit more about you! We are so glad to have you join us today as our Top Talent

     ....So now it is time to shine the spotlight on the Top Talent creation -  let's see what Branka made for us!










This is fantastic Branka! - So wonderful - such amazing vivid colours! It really has been such an honour to feature this wonderful creation at Our Creative Corner.
 


Thank you so much for being such a wonderful Top Talent!
 
If you want to see more photos and details of this wonderful creation and find out how it was made, then please go along to Branka's blog and say "Hello" - I am sure she would love to see you there!


***************************************


Would you like to see your work here in the 'Our Creative Corner' Spotlight?
You could be here as our 'Top Talent' with the spotlight shining on something you have created! 
All you have to do is enter the 'Color Your World' challenge and if you are picked as the winner you will be invited to appear here as our Top Talent and have the spotlight shine on something you have made. We will also ask you some questions so that we can be nosey find out more about you....

Happy Crafting! 
Laura xxx 



9 comments:

  1. It is great to see Branka's fabulous work here, and she is so deserving of the title "Top Talent"!. Another great Journal page, Branka! What a brilliant combination of stamps and colors! I love that phrase! And great to hear a little bit more about you, too! Congratulations on being this month's Top Talent! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Branka on being "Top Talent"! Your art work is amazing with all the coloring, stamping and cute sayings. I love your eye for the whimsical side of life. Thank you for entering your creative art so that we got to see and hear more about you. Many Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY BRANKA!! Welcome to the Top Talent Spotlight!! You've got me singing an Electric Light Orchestra song...Hold on Tight (to your dreams) with these wonderfully fun & colorful art journal pages!! Congrats for being with us at Our Creative Corner and you Hold on Tight to Your Dreams!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your sweet, supporting and encouraging comments! It was a great pleasure for me to be your guest here at Our Creative Corner! Thank you so much, Laura and the DT for choosing me!
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So enjoyed reading the highlights about you Branka. Your creation is just adorable and so true! Thanks bunches for sharing. j.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Branka! Such Great art journal pages, and lovely colours. I love the message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this LO and learning more about you dearie! Awesome job and congrats on the spotlight! You deserve it! Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful to read more about you Branka! I love the colour and depth to your pages and of course, the fun element they convey. Really fab message too. Many congratulations for being our Top Talent. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx