Saturday, July 16, 2011

Copenhagen

Hello again ladies!
I am completely in love with all the white creations you came up with last week!  I will have my work cut out choosing a winner....wish me luck....
This week I have a challenge for you that's close to my heart!  Copenhagen.  My dear BFF lives over there and I have had several opportunities to visit her there.  The city is old, historic, charming and inspiring; hence how I came up with this challenge!  Your job this week is to make a creation based on one of the photos below but the catch is, you CAN'T use any pre-printed papers. Make sure you let us know which photo inspired your creation and get creative.  Now, break out those stamps, embossing folders and fabrics, I can't wait to see all you come up with!

Kristin Tierney - LilyBeth Boutique


Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon

Jennifer Rzasa - Our Change of Art

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie
Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper


Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping

Vicki Burdick-It's A Stamp Thing!





6 comments:

  1. Great challenge and awesome cards by the DT!
    Been to Copenhagen once, and those pictures reminds me of it.
    Thanks for the challenge. Will try to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the challenge. I linked up because of the bottom two pictures and knew it reminded me of the umbreall in her glass and the water for the beach! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge, so different and I really enjoyed coming up with my interpretation. Never been to Copenhagen but hubby has and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm a first time visitor to this challenge and love inspiration challenges! How beautiful!! The DT has such a wonderful variety! But I spy some dsp on one of them! ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also a first time visitor. When I saw this weeks challenge I was really excited, because it's a place that I know quite well. Whenever I visit Europe I love spending time in Scandinavia, visiting a few family member's and friends. I love many Scandinavian attractions, bike riding stands at number 1 because its the best form of transportation to all the beautiful attractions. I have taken many photos of these beautiful places which I will share with you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx