Wednesday, July 20, 2011

White Winner!

Thanks to all of you that participated in last week's White Party challenge.  You made it VERY hard for me to choose a winner for this challenge...REALLY, REALLY hard...  I wish I could pass out the award to several of you; like Paul B and Holly.  But I have to admit I can't pick just one, so I picked one each from the 2 styles I love, Shabby and CAS.

First Shabby kudos to Lenet!  Her card uses several different shades of white and different textures to make an amazing creation!

Second, CAS kudos go to Tui!  Her card is simple and perfect.  I love the embossed wood grain in the background and negative heart.  Genius!

Thank you to everyone that came and played at our White Party!  I hope you'll join us this week as we travel to Copenhagen - grab your passport and play along!

2 comments:

  1. it's a really nice card,
    gefeliciteerd Lenet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... what an honour, thank you soo much!
    And congrats to Lenette, love the shabby chic style and you have well and truly captured it in your creation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx