Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seasonal Celebration Winner

Thank you for all your wonderful entries into our 4 of July/Christmas in July challenge! Your creations were stunning. Our Top Talent award this week goes to new OCC particpant, Marcy!

Marcy's layered elements are great, and that vintage image works so perfectly with those papers! Congratulations Marcy, we'll be in touch to have you play along with the team as a guest designer!

There's still time to play along with Kristin's White Challenge this week - you could be our next Top Talent!


10 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! I think it is well-deserving of the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I'm screaming, running around the house, calling everyone I know! Can you TELL I'm so excited! Thank you SO very much - this means a lot to me because Linda, my Funkie little Junkie - when I stumbled on your blog, you won my heart! I so admire your work and the work of the DT! Now off to call the rest of my family!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Marcy! This card sure is a beauty with beautiful layers and elements!! I can't wait to see her guest design here! Yay for Marcy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Marcy! Great for you! Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Marcy! I loved this when I saw it on flickr - I knew it was a real winner. So are you! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous work! Sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Marcy! So glad to see your talent recognized!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx