Saturday, December 19, 2009

OCC Challenge - Let it Snow!

Welcome OCC friends and thanks for stopping by Our Creative Corner! We would like to thank all those that stopped by and joined us last week for our Holiday Theme Challenge, your samples were so Festive!

A $25 Gift Certificate from Totally Stampalicious was up for grabs with last week's Challenge and the winner is.......Player #136 Gloria Stengel, and you can find her great designs on her blog Scraps of Life! Again we thank Totally Stampalicious Stamps for sponsoring last week's Challenge. Please email us to claim your prize.

Before we start this week’s samples, we would like to introduce our feature designer, Sarah from Sarah's Creations. Below you will see her beautiful sample from last week's Holiday challenge. Please stop by her blog for more creative ideas and designs.
This week our December host, has issued the call to "Let it Snow!". Everyone is crazy busy this time of year crossing things of our lists and preparing for the Holidays! So today is another easy one, create a winter themed card featuring snow or snowflakes somewhere on your project.

Our December host, Jenny Gropp - One Krafty Kat will start us off...























Joycelyn Turner - Stamps 'n' Coffee



Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie



Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio





Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper







By Loretta Lock - love to create



By Silke Ledlow - My Life


Designed by Jennifer Meyer




15 comments:

  1. HI Ladies - I have linked my card to this challenge - the DT cards are particularly lovely - thanks for the inspiration! Have a fabulous Christmas! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attached my very snowy mantel decoration. Hope its OK that it was also a blog hop project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies, gorgeous craetions from you all as always.
    Happy Christmas
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this challenge and I love the DT's projects! Just gorgeous and fun! It is snowing here in NJ right now, so it is very apropos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful samples. I'm off to make my snowy creation. We don't get snow here (thankfully) but I can see it on the San Bernadion Mountains and it's lovely....way up there...hee hee.

    I am so happy to have won the prize! I am giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, Jenny! Very appropriate as it snowed for the first time this year last night! All the DT samples are fantastic! I linked my snowy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for another great challenge and all the dt samples. I just linked my card-we had about 5" of snow over night. So this challenge was right in line with our weather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this wonderful challenge!!! Some beautiful samples, ladies!!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loved your challenge. It was perfect for the card I wanted to make. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All fabulous DT works and Sarah's card is just breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the challenge and cards so much I made two more! I love it when it works out this way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ladies....you all did a fantastic stunning job....I might have to scraplift most of these if you don't mind...always looking for new ideas..thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I incorporated several types of snowflakes in my mini-scrapbook: http://quick2blush.blogspot.com/2009/12/peaceful-wishes-mini-scrapbook.html

    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, these are all so beautiful!! Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx