Thursday, January 17, 2013

Top Talent Thursday

 
Welcome back to
Our Creative Corner.
Today, at Top Talent Thursday we introduce to you from one of the largest countries in Europe; the beautiful kingdom of Sweden, a multifaceted card-maker, who has the ability to be proficient in many genres, from Cute to Vintage to Shabby Chic.
The winner of our ' Santa Claus Vintage'  challenge, and my pleasure to present and introduce;

BIRGIT.

Let us learn a little bit about her.
1.) Where do you Live?
I live in the south east of Sweden,  out in the countryside with my family in a very small village.
It is so small that it is not an idea to mention the name of it :) No one knows anyway where it is.
(Sounds interesting!)

2.) What if anything, do you consistently draw inspiration from?
Almost all my inspiration I get from all of you bloggers! I love to surf around and look at what you are doing and maybe steal some ideas here and there.
There did you get my little secret....

3.) Do you work on more than one piece at a time?
I can never never  work on two projects at the same time, it is quite impossible! I just mix up all the things and all the inspiration runs out into nothing.
I stand there completely confused and have no idea of what I'm doing, so I can not.

4.)  Do you feel you create better in any particular season? And if so why?
That would be the Christmas season. I love my Christmas cards, and I never have time to do all that I have planned to do.
Lots of ideas and very little time to do them on, it's some other things to fix with that particular time of year:)

5.) Bathroom, Craft-room, or car. Which do you clean first?
Bathroom, no doubt!  There is nothing more disgusting than a dirty toilet.

6.) What other hobbies or talents do you have that you'd like to share with us?
I love to go skiing! Winter is no problem for me. Since there are no horrible mosquitoes or flies, just lovely white snow and a ski trail waiting for me. See you there...

Birgit made a beatific and captivating card.


































Thank you Birgit for being our 'Thursday's Top Talent'  and sharing such wonderful inspiration with us!
You can view more of her work on her Blog;
Birgit : Cards R Fun.

If you want the chance to be part of Top Talent Thursday on Our Creative Corner, then just join in our current Challenge here; you still have some time to participate.


Smiles:)
Sue.

"The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it."
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Birgit, It's lovely to know more about you and your card is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous work. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Top Talent Thursday with Birgit's gorgeous card and interview! Enjoyed reading as always!

    Snowed up greetings from Vienna,

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card for your special post Birgit. Congratulations on this well deserved honour. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A heavenly card from Birgit, and lovely to hear some more about her world, crafty and otherwise - I envy that snow!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx