Sunday, February 28, 2016

Goodbye


There comes a time when a Design Team member feels it is right to move on
to new adventures....and today we will be saying goodbye to Shari...

Shari has been such an amazingly supportive, kind, understanding and caring team member who has always been such a complete delight to work with.

We are so glad that she has been part of Our Creative Corner and we also want to thank her for the wonderful effort she put into her job as Spotlight Coordinator for the team.
Today we are sharing with you some memories of the brilliant creations she has shared with us during her time spent at Our Creative Corner and we know that you will all enjoy looking back at her amazingly inspirational work.







Please join us in wishing Shari the best of luck and happiness wherever her path leads....
Love from the OCC Team
 xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh - Shari - I will miss your artwork so much but... of course, will follow you where ever you go!!! These projects are wonderful. Your artwork almost always makes me feel happy. Big Hugs and Blessings for the future. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shari, we will miss your enthusiasm and support! Hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see you leave, Shari!
    My best wishes for your future endeavours! It was such a pleasure to work alongside you. You are such a talented and busy lady!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you leave the team, Shari, I hugely appreciated your joyful energy and I hope to follow you in your future adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shattered to see you go Shari - will miss your positivity, encouragement and creativity. Loved sharing this OCC journey with you. Be blessed in whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work Shari and hope you have lots of fun in your new endeavors!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I'm sad to read that Shari is leaving the team... Hope that you have taken the decision for very good reasons that make you even more happy dear Shari, despite the sadness you must feel I guess to leave your teammies and OCC...
    I love your works as you know, so I will continue to follow you in all your other adventures! As much as I can at least, since my life is very hectic at the moment.. This is the only message I'm able to leave tonight on all blogs I follow, simply by lack of time, and I regret it really!!! :)
    Just wanted to say Goodbye to you Shari.. with all my love. Coco-XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx