Thursday, February 4, 2016

Winner and Top 3 - Make Time Moodboard Challenge

Servus and welcome to the announcement of the winner and top 3 from January's "Make Time" moodboard challenge!



I invited our players to make time for a creative session without a theme or special technique or twist in mind - just providing a moodboard for inspiration - but mainly with the aim to have you all enjoy some precious me-time at your desks (or is it "you-time" in this case?)!

And I found evidence with most entries that some joyful me-time has been had, which of course makes me very happy! So once more thank you for playing along!


Before I announce my winners I just have to announce the prize winner who was selected via Random.org. This lucky winner wins a $25 voucher donated by

http://creativeembellishments.com/

and it goes to.....



Please contact us via the email on the sidebar and we will get your prize to you as soon as possible. 


**********************************************


Now on to my winning project of our moodboard challenge and it is this wonderful card...


 by

I love the subtle but striking colour contrasts and the highly graphical design of this card! It combines a perfect layout with perfect use of colour and texture. Just beautifully composed and so brilliantly done! 



Following up closely my Top 3 projects are


This highly textural altered bottle 
that speaks of a lot of fun and quality time being had during its making

 by 




the amazing "Moments of Time" card
Sara has entered


Just look at these clock faces and the subtle colour tones! Wow!
Obviously a lot of attention to detail (and therefore time) has been put into this project.



and last but not least
a scrapbook page that I especially love for its photographs - looking at some happy moments captured so beautifully made me smile and feel like I was allowed to get a glimpse at some fondly captured authentic happiness of loving people (and not a scrapbook page that was made to show off).


So thank you very much for sharing these treasured moments with me,



Our actual "Sew and sew" challenge has just started and you definitely mustn't miss the wonderful projects the DT have created for your inspiration! I hope to see you play along with them again!

Hope to see you play along with us this month!
Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia 
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my bottle in your top 3. It was really good fun to make and me and my daughter are saving lots of jars etc now as she wants to have a go too! 😄 Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the winner! Her card couldn't have gotten any closer to the mood board! Wow! Huge congratulations to the other Top 3 choices as well; I'm honored to be among them! Thank you, ladies, for including my card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration! Congrats to these wonderful winning projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners - such LOVELY creations you all made. Can't wait to see all the SEW and SEW fun too!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you so much for picking my entry as the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners for their great makes!!! :) Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects from everyone! Congratulations to you all. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx