Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Colorful Birthday Cake Winner

HEllo everybody.... newbies & faithfully followers!  This is Paula, again.  While we didn't get much of a turn-out for the Red, Blue & Yellow Birthday Cake challenge, we did get some good ones.... I was very happy with them and they all made me smile for my birthday (one of my sweet DT sisters even mailed her creation to me!)

My winner is:  Diane H with this creation

Diane, Here is your badge to wear proudly on your blog :)


Our lovely Top Talented Coordinator, Susan, will be in touch with you very soon to make arrangements for you to be spotlighted as our Top Talent Thursday on Our Creative Corner.

Don't forget, there's still time to play along with my current challenge "Shabby Chic Inspiration" which is a photo inspiration with a crown embellishment.  Please make sure you link back to us when posting your submissions!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card..I am honored!! My email address is dianegreghov@att.net if you need it...thanks bunches!! I did a guest design post on City Crafters Challenge blog back in Dec and was a guest designer the last five weeks at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog...so this will be super fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx