Saturday, May 31, 2014

Please welcome.....




......the new members of the Design Team at Our Creative Corner!

     I am so pleased and very proud to announce that we have three amazing new designers joining us at Our Creative Corner. We are all so excited to be welcoming them to the team and can't wait to work alongside them. They are sure to inspire everyone! 

Here they are to tell you a bit about themselves and show you some of their work.....





Susan

I was very honored when Laura asked if I would be DT member. It will be interesting to participate in OCC's Design Team who are skilled crafters with different interests. Their projects have often inspired me and I look forward to participate in this inspiring and creative team.


I live in Copenhagen, Denmark with my husband. I have been interested in scrapping for 7 years and became blogger for 1 ½ years ago. I like to experiment with new and old materials and playing with patterns, shapes and colors.
 



  Kerstin


The one and only picture of me :o)

I'm very happy to be a part of this very creative DT. I have been creating for many years now, always in search for new techniques and yet unexplored territory in craftland. My big passion are colours and I'm a big 'Shabby' style fan and love the things that are old and nobody wants anymore, because they have a history! 

Recently I discovered the steampunk style. Inventive genius and adventurous romance are what makes Steampunk so very special and exciting to me. 

I also like to invent always new and so I will also often be good for a surprise ;-)



Hi, I am Karin, I live with my partner Roelof and my 16 year old daughter Amber in the middle of the Netherlands. 
A few years ago I started with scrapbooking and one thing led to another. And now I am addicted to stamping, mixed media and Art Journalling.  I love being creative with stamps, paper, templates, inks and paints. I love  bright colors and I get inspired by the things around me. 
Laura asked me to become a part of this inspiring team and I can’t wait to get started!


************************************** 


So there we have the wonderful new members of the OCC! We are thrilled that they are here! Please give them a warm welcome! 

They will all be here tomorrow showing you their debut DT work when the new challenge begins.

We hope you will come and see what the team has made to inspire you for the month of June!  I promise you it is really worth seeing!!! ;o)




12 comments:

  1. Congrats to you all. I really looking forward to seeing all your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all this masterly designers!
    OCC is going to be a fantastic place with such talented Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous work, can't wait to see what they come up with x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great entrance Ladies...what a gorgeous makes! Congratulations becoming a designer for Our Creative Corner!!!
    kind regards, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge welcome to Susan, Kerstin and Karin! It's great to have you on the team creating your beautiful works of art. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge welcome to Karin, Kerstin and Susan, fantastic first projects from all of you!! I am excited and honoured to work alongside you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, Thanks for this nice welcome! I feel honoured too,
    to work alongside you all!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful work from Karin, Kerstin and Susan - it's so exciting to have you on the team - welcome!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm a bit late - just trying to catch up with commenting and blog hopping... I already have been soooo proud to be part of this DT! Now that our new team mates have shown their incredible and unique art too I am even more! So great to have you with us now, Karin, Kerstin and Susan! Yay!

    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the new members!!! I love already Karin, so happy to discover her name her! Looking forward to seeing the art of Kerstin and Susan! Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx